Lingose GameFi is a blockchain-based gaming platform for streaming, where you can participate and play different games like PUBG, Fortnite, CS:GO, and earn money. After installing Lingose GameFi you can play and stream different games on your tablets and phones. It is cheaper than traditional gaming consoles such as Xbox One or PS4. In addition to this, you can earn money in cryptocurrency by completing different missions and tasks.
Lingose GameFi Overview:
Lingose is building a Game Finance infrastructure that aims to establish a universal Game ID protocol using smart contracts. After that, all the blockchain users will be able to create an on-chain credential that will track user behavior. Lingose is a fast-growing blockchain-based gaming platform that allows its users to earn money by playing games. We all love to play games, don’t we? How about earning from games? This is the way by which you can play video games guilt-free.
How to Start with Lingose gameFi?
- To start Lingoes Gamefi first visit their official website
- Then click on the Lingoes ID section.
- Log in via Twitter or using discord.
- Now you have to connect your crypto wallet with lingose, it can be any crypto wallet(MetaMask, TokenPocket, or OKX wallet)
- Activate your wallet. You can activate your wallet by different chains like BNB chain, ETH chain, etc
- That’s all now you can move next to the activities and choose any game to play.
Lingose Game ID explained:
The Lingose Gmae ID is like a passport in Web3 game adventures and it acts like a social identity passport. It tracks your EXP and accomplishments in the Lingose Ecosystem. Linose ID is a social identity and is referred to as the ‘Lingose GameID’. You can create Lingose Game ID by going to their official website and connecting your Discord or Twitter to create Lingose GameID.
How Does Lingose Game Work?
Lingose first launched 1000 identity NFTs in the start. Identity NFTs were split into 5 levels: rookie, veteran, expert, master, and artist. You can complete different stages of campaigns to get the rewards or you can simply complete the same campaign but with different rewards. Different users with different EXP levels can buy identity NFTs according to their levels. Users must use Lingose Token LING to buy identity NFT
- Lingose is building a Game Finance infrastructure that aims to establish a universal Game ID protocol using smart contracts.
- Lingoes Gamefi runs on blockchain-based technology that is able to create an on-chain credential that tracks user behavior and assures transparency.
- Lingoes Gamefi allows you to have ownership of everything that you buy in-game. These things are like assets that you can sell again. These things include different kinds of armor, skins, weapons, virtual land, etc.
- Lingo GameFi gives importance to every user’s action and returns the benefits back to the players themselves.
- Lingose delivers more game-exclusive benefits for game publishers and users through a campaign publishing system, cross-platform NFT, game community, open financial service platform, and game center.
Final Thoughts: Is Lingo GameFI good for investment or not?
Linogose Gamefi has a strong base and it is one of the top-performing protocols in GameFi space. They have an advisory team that aims to build a game pass that can track down your achievements in the lingose gamefi space. They also provide a platform for all the gamers of the world to connect with each other and earn at the same time. Limgose not only allows you to play games and warn but also allows you to stream different games at the same time. By seeing all the features Lingose offers it seems that it has a bright future ahead.
According to our analysis, the price of LING will increase by 29% over the next month and reach $0.005873 in the mid of March 2023.
Hopefully, after reading this article you learn a lot about Lingose GameFi and you are now able to decide whether you have to invest in Lingose Gamfi or not.
Lingose GameFi (LING) Community:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LingoseGame
- Discord: https://discord.gg/mwR6ptS2te
- Medium: https://medium.com/@lingose
For more blogs visit Vizioners